Types of Different Websites which you should know
You have seen hundreds, a large number of sites so far. That means there are a few types of emerging areas as they disappear. Some of them can be found here.
1. Personal Blog / Website: This is about Niche related topics. Blogger, available for free unless required, can be easily set up in the best places. Some of them like weebly, WordPress
2. Business Website: Have something for yourself and do this This is the web page of the program. Almost everything available has a product by default. Use professional website management to create this web page.
3. Internet Business: E-commerce sites are organized for the purpose of a system for selling a large number of items. This is also called ‘Stores’. We will. For the most part they work in Commerce categories like Shopify, woocom Magento. Skilled help with specialized information is essential to the system.
4. News: Sites that regularly update content available on political news, sports, motion pictures, money, etc.
5.Questions and Answers: A site set up to deal with questions and queries from a variety of themes. Most of the time, inquiries made by one client are answered by another client. Eg: Yahoo Answers, Stack flood, Quora and so on
6. Online Community: An online community is a point where a small group of people who like something very similar come together.
Eg: Namepros.com, Facebook Groups
7. Operating Board: This is a site dedicated to job opening only. For people who have been extended to work through an equal site, both benefit those who are out of luck. Hard work has diminished Even for those who need work. Eg: monster.com, Really.co.in
8. Expert List: Focuses on a large part of neighborhood problems. These places allow you to see if it is accessible when searching for a place about a business. Like “Google My Business“, Yelp.com, Yahoo Local.
9. Coupon websites: Most people want Discount Coupons, offering coupons A, Cashback and Promo codes before purchasing a Product / Service. Their understanding is that using these will reduce part of the cost. These are just some of the goal setting shareware you can use.
10. Multilingual sites: If you want to make a site in Telugu and my thought is ‘Would it be nice to use it in English’, then there is the answer. With the GTranslate Plugin accessible in WordPress you can deliver content in two languages simultaneously. Translators can learn in their preferred language. Thanks to such translation modules, new features are regularly distributed. After that what happens as the most recent one should be noted.
11. Special Partnership Sites: Selecting a small item and providing essential items to customers, other commissions through item deals The main reason for these sites. However this is not difficult to stop Finding the sum of these places. If you can try hard and improve and set the standard, you will start buying. Eg: Pickmyshaver.com Gearpatrol.com
This is a dynamic current app. The strangest thing about this is that even if you hold down for half a month, you will still receive a lot of pay for your remaining life. Just update it somehow in the middle.
12. Video / Audio Sites: Everything in these types of places is video and audio format. Audio sites are called Podcasting Sites.
Eg: Youtube, Vimeo